What is Life? – To live courageously

Life can be glorious and tragic.

Perhaps without beauty, love, or challenge. Would life be very pleasant?

Cre: Pinterest

Many people believe that their destiny is written by a constellation, that they cannot control their own destiny. And their lives will be driven by fate. They have no choice but to walk in the dark. Even if there was bright sunlight around them, they did not belong to them. Do you believe that? That your destiny is pre-arranged?

No one can answer this question but you, "Who am I?"  you will answer for yourself. What is your purpose in life? Is it wealth, fame, or the pinnacle of success? So without them – wealth, success, fame – who are you?

If I do not know who I am, then what am I doing here? If so, is everything I am doing just pure excitement? Then all will become meaningless. What is my dream? Who do I want to be? What makes a beautiful life, a life that I want?

Cre: Pinterest

I want to become a person who can live doing what I love. I know that talent does not always match my passion. But there are opportunities, perhaps only once in a lifetime. So I do not want to waste this opportunity. Because being safe in the present does not mean it will be stable. Therefore, even if you lose, you must fight. Simply because even if we were destined to fail even before we started, that is not the reason why we are not trying to win. Right? Human life cannot have fairness, but I believe opportunities are fair to all. People may laugh at you, simply because it makes them happy. But no matter what, you have done a good job: laughter is the best medicine. Others may think you are crazy. The fact that they think you are crazy does not drive you crazy and you are not crazy just because they think you are crazy. So why immerse yourself in the thoughts of others about you? Why let yourself get stuck in the jumble of what other people are doing?

You started something and think you cannot go back, but you can. Once started, there will be an end. That is the rule. Then it will be the past. Do not let yourself get caught up in the past. Continuously every moment, the future becomes the present, and the present becomes the past. The future is a potential. The past has been used. The present is what we need to be concerned about.

It is often said that time will heal all wounds – even the heaviest.

Cre: Pinterest

No one can go home with the crowd. Everyone can only go home alone.

Be yourself, whoever you are. Maybe you do not study well, you may not be beautiful, your family is not rich, and you are always the loser in previous races. So what else do you have to lose? Even if you lose something before it is taken, why not share it with everyone? The important thing here is whether you dare to throw away the known to find the unknown, dare to throw away the familiar things to find new things. It is your actions and thoughts that define who you are. Why not give yourself a chance and see what happens?

The willingness to live with uncertainty is courage. It is like turning a page of a new book and knowing it is going to be worse, but you just have to read it to know the end. Experience will help you grow. The more you risk the more you grow. You will be floating in an ocean without you knowing if it has a destination or not. The journey is always long; the night is always dark. But after the journey through the dark night, the sun will appear.

Cre: Pinterest

Love is not a bargain. Because I love because of love. There does not have to be a reason.

Have you ever loved someone and tried to be better for that person?

The power of love is terrifying:

"Because of one word that changes the direction of life ... to become like that, what should I live and think?"

"A normal person who does not like reading like I spend my precious game time going to the library. Since she is a bookworm girl, what I get from these books will definitely be the subject that I can bring out to discuss with her."

"Having been able to talk to the boy I liked for a long time, but my heart still sobs uneasily. I am even more determined to do what I have been thinking about."

"The external scenery I see from this seat has not changed yet. But the world I live in has changed completely. It is like I am living in the World I created for myself, outside the thinking of others, a World that very few people can touch."

Be courageous in love.

Cre: Pinterest

Life always contains surprises – that is the beauty of life. Life is not always a long chain of frustration and failure but also a quest filled with new and exciting adventures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Người như thế nào mới được coi là trưởng thành?

Đơn độc nhưng không hề cô đơn

Bạn muốn sống cuộc sống như thế nào?